Re: [Genealogy Research Club] can anyone help

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hi, This is what I found for you. Annie brother Webb Carter was with her and her family in 1910. Here in 1900 is him and Annie with their parents in 1900 census.
      1900 census.Justice Precinct 5, Burleson, Texas
      Name
      Age

      John Carter
      50

      Sarah A Carter
      46

      Annie Carter
      18

      George Carter
      16

      Joe Carter
      15

      Pearl Carter
      13

      Webb Carter
      11

      Tom Carter
      9

      Leona Carter
      4

      Eugene Carter
      Father's birthplace is Louisiana in Feb. 1850. Mother's birthplace is Texas in Dec. 1853.
      If you need any more help with your search just let me know. Happy hunting.

      Tammy Jernigan
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Themesserfamily/