Full names

  • Larry Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      Hi,

      My name is Larry Murphy and both my mother and father have Irish roots. I will send a copy of my GED{COM} file to anyone who wants it.
      Over time, I have added a lot of you to my address list but some of you I have only a first name or a surname and some of you use only code names. So, my list is incomplete. You can fully inform me by writing to me at larrymurphy@....

      Your fellow list member,
      Larry Murphy