new listings

  • Memaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011
      I am new to your group so here are my surnames
      Moore, Tolbert/Talbot, Freeman, Marquis
      Jones, Morris, Jarrett, Stauffer, Shank
      Harris, Butterworth. Lamb, Butler, Gaddis
      Miller, Lyons, Brooker, Duschlin

      I have much information and am so willing to share, but I'm also always delighted to find more

      memawphd
    • Randall Stackhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        Hi where is your Moore family from and what dates are you working on for this surname. Mine are in New Brunswick, Canada