Millinocket Cemetary Search

  • kmg331
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I am looking for the final resting spot of my great grandparents Joseph Laplante (1841-1935?) and wife Sophia Cyr Laplante (1869-?) she did outlive him.. Both were living according to the 1930's census with son Joseph Edward and wife Florence Carr Laplante and family in Millinocket near RR Station as indicated on actual census report. I would assume they were buried somewhere locally. Any help would be appreciated