Hatfield Family

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      I'm searching for a Hatfield family who had a daughter FLORA BELL HATFIELD, born abt. 1896 and died abt. 1970. Flora Bell Hatfield married Walter Raleigh Wood (1894 - 1970) from Ashe County, NC. In 1930 Walter and Flora were living in Harlan, Kentucky and had 5 known children. I believe Flora was born in Kentucky.
      I need Flora's parents and siblings names. I'd appreciate any bit of info on Flora's Hatfield family.
      Deborah
    • Angelee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        Have you checked the listings for the Old Regular Baptists?
        http://michellesshowcase.com/GENEALOGY%20WEBPAGES/Sources-ORB%20Obituaries%20OFA.html

        I would also try this site: http://www.newrivernotes.com/

        FindAGrave is also helpful.

        Angelee Mullins Fynan