RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: looking for graduation photo (1933)

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24 2:22 PM
      What if someone was a member of classmates.com? I don't happen to be, but
      could this person see it and maybe copy/email the page?

      Lori

      I did a Google on KINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL PENNSYLVANIA 1933

      THIS appears to be a scan of the 1933 Kingston High yearbook
      http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/Kingston-High-School/73797?
      and the High School "classmates" page is at
      http://www.classmates.com/directory/school/Kingston%20High%20School?org=6858

      If the high school still exists, you can try contacting their alumni office
      and see if they have historical copies of their yearbooks.
      If the high school has since closed, you can try contacting their local
      community library and see if THEY have any copies of the Kingstonian
      yearbooks.
    • s
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25 3:02 PM
        Yes, I have done so and did in this case.
        I just hit the PRT SCR (print screen) button, then open Paint program (or any view/edit image viewer)
        and PASTE. Then do any cropping etc. and SAVEAS.
        I signed out and was still able to view the pages.
        Sunny