Need help: Gall / Barron Scotland records

  • Katkief1255 Kieffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      I've come to a dead end and need someone with access to world records.
      Trying to find the parents of my grandfather, Alexander Gall, 1876-1954 Grimsby, England married Anne Barron b.1878-1954
      Both died in Glasgow, Scotland

      Children Charles, Jean and John Alexander Gall (1897-1988) JA Gall was my grandfather.
      If anybody has access to the world records I would greatly appreciate any info provided.
      Thanks for reading.

      Kathy (Gall) Kieffer

    • stephen saffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2011