Re: [Genealogy Research Club] 2 questions

  • Larry Murphy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hello Windy,

      While me and my wife live in Johannesburg, South Africa, my mother lives in Carrollton, Tx. Our son, his wife and their two children live in Kempton Park not that far from us. If you want more information from me just ask. William P. Smith, his wife Carol and their daughter were our friends in Dallas.

      A fellow researcher,
      Larry Murphy