SANDERLIN, GIBSON OF NC INFO NEEDED

  • sabrina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      EDMOND SANDERLIN MARRIED SALLIE SANDERLIN NC. I AM GUESSING THAT THEIR YEAR OF BIRTHS WAS ABT 1800'S. MY GGGG-GDAD WAS LEMUEL GIBSON OF NC AND HE HAD SEVERAL CHILDREN THAT NAMES WERE GIBSON AND SOME SANDERLIN. THE STORY GOES EDMOND SANDERLIN WAS OWNED BY THE SANDERLIN PLANTATION IN FORSYTHE CO., NC, AND LATER IT WAS SOLD TO THE GIBSON'S. WHICH THE PLANTATION WAS LATER NAMED GIBSON, WHICH SOME OF HIS CHILDREN WERE THEN GIBSON'S. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED! THANKS