Re: 2 questions

  • J.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2011
      Mt. Tabor Indian Community

      "Ancestral Roll"

      NAME of ANCESTOR
      Degree of Community Indian Blood
      Date of Birth
      Date of Death
      Spouses Name
      Name of Indian Parent(s)
      xx
      Thompson, Sarah Angelina
      5/32 Choctaw
      3/2/1853
      (Blank)
      George Washington Humphrey
      John Thurston Thompson
      -------------------
      This link will give you other family members and siblings:

      http://www.redeaglejw.net/oldchahtaorg/ancestralroll.htm
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Windy Smith" <mommawindy@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have been just lurking so far. I live in the North Dallas/McKinney Texas
      > area.
      >
      > I have 2 questions for that I would like help on.
      >
      > I am looking for all the information I can get on the Mt Tabor Indian
      > Community located in Rusk County in Texas. In particularly Sarah Angelina
      > Thompson(b.1855) and her family. And any information on the Choctaw Indians
      > in the North East area of Texas.
      >
      > The other is how can I get a copy of 2 articles published in the Houston
      > Chronicle in July 1930, obit for Richard C Poston( b.1880). and one in Sept
      > of 1933 for Ward Poston (b.1918).
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Windy

    • Larry Murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3 3:39 AM
        Hello Windy,

        While me and my wife live in Johannesburg, South Africa, my mother lives in Carrollton, Tx. Our son, his wife and their two children live in Kempton Park not that far from us. If you want more information from me just ask. William P. Smith, his wife Carol and their daughter were our friends in Dallas.

        A fellow researcher,
        Larry Murphy