CRUICKSHANKS, ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND

  • essonirene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Joseph cruickshank married Jane Bruce 9 Jul 1845 in Auchreddie,
      Ellon, Aberdeen.

      They had 11 children

      Their daughter Elspet Bruce Cruickshank married William Ironside
      25 July 1884 in Scotland

      Have lots of info on this family. Would be interested to hear
      from viewers re this family.

      Irene Esson, West Vancouver, BC
    • essonirene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        This is a list of my CRUICKSHANK line of Scotland

        Any questions or doubts will be welcomed. I am interested
        to hear from any member connected to this line.

        Charles ESSON b. 1847 Logie Coldstone, Abd
        Isabella CRUICKSHANK Gauld b. 1849 Logie Buchan, Abd

        John GAULD b. 1816 Inverkeithny, Banff
        Jane CRUICKSHANK b.1827 Belhelvie, Abd

        Jane's parents:
        Andrew CRUICKSHANK b. 1771 Aberdour, Abd
        Elisabeth Clark

        Joseph CRUICKSHANK b. 1730 Little Byth, Aberdour, Abd
        Isobel YOUNGSON

        James CRUICKSHANK d. 1763 Little Byth, Aberdour

        Walter CRUICKSHANK b. 1677 Little Byth, Aberdour
        Isabel Johnson

        Does anybody have a spouse for James?

        Irene