Re: Any information?

  • GrammyGoose
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2010
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "egisetter101" <egisetter101@...> wrote:

      > I have been doing my family history for about a year now. I have gotten
      > very far on my Dad's side but not really any where on my mom's. My
      > grandfather's paternal grandfather was Bugdonis Radonis who was born in
      > Vilnius,Lithuania and immigrated over to America and his paternal
      > grandmother Elizabeth Barbara ? also immigrated to the US from
      > Lithuania.

      -Reba
      If you need the maiden name for Elizabeth Barbara, you should try to get a copy of one of the american born childrens birth certificates (assuming they wer born during the time that births wer required to be registered in that state!). The certificate should have the mother's maiden name, as well as other possible useful information.