Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What software for printing tree at home?

  • Joann H
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
      Try it with this link    http://www.familyecho.com

      It had a comma after the .com that was most likely causing the problem.  The above should work.

      Blessings,

      JoannH

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
        I use http://www.family-genealogy.com you can try it for 100 days free. It is
        a low cost program that that has that feature and many more. You can search
        FamilySearach Records and add directly to your tree.

        ________________________________
        I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
        http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
        advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on
        how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or
        portrait.

        (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for
        import into any other genealogical application or website.)

        On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:
        > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid
        >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?
        > I need a free or low cost program.
        > thanks

      • Barbara D
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Andy Swarbrick <andyswarbs@...> wrote:

          > I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
          > http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
          > advertising.<

          The original writer added a comma immediately after dot com

          Try:

          <http://www.familyecho.com>

          Barbara D. Brill