Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What software for printing tree at home?

  • s
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
      Works for me...even with the comma at the end of the link. Try losing the comma or click here http://www.familyecho.com/#edit:START
      sunny

      From: NANCY MARIE BABER
      Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:27 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What software for printing tree at home?

      I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the
      server can't find it.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
        Try it with this link    http://www.familyecho.com

        It had a comma after the .com that was most likely causing the problem.  The above should work.

        Blessings,

        JoannH

        I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the

        server can't find it.

        ________________________________

        I do all my formal genealogical tree work on

        http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no

        advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on

        how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or

        portrait.

        (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for

        import into any other genealogical application or website.)

        On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid

        >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?

        > I need a free or low cost program.

        > thanks

      • Ms Brandy Sacco
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
          I use http://www.family-genealogy.com you can try it for 100 days free. It is
          a low cost program that that has that feature and many more. You can search
          FamilySearach Records and add directly to your tree.

          ________________________________
          I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
          http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
          advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on
          how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or
          portrait.

          (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for
          import into any other genealogical application or website.)

          On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:
          > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid
          >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?
          > I need a free or low cost program.
          > thanks

        • Barbara D
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Andy Swarbrick <andyswarbs@...> wrote:

            > I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
            > http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
            > advertising.<

            The original writer added a comma immediately after dot com

            Try:

            <http://www.familyecho.com>

            Barbara D. Brill