Re: [Genealogy Research Club] What software for printing tree at home?

  • NANCY MARIE BABER
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
      I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the
      server can't find it.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
        Works for me...even with the comma at the end of the link. Try losing the comma or click here http://www.familyecho.com/#edit:START
        sunny

        I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the
        server can't find it.

        ________________________________
        I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
        http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
        advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on
        how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or
        portrait.

        (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for
        import into any other genealogical application or website.)

        On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:
        > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid
        >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?
        > I need a free or low cost program.
        > thanks

      • Chris sparks
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
          you have to copy and paste it

          Chris

          I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the

          server can't find it.

          ________________________________

          I do all my formal genealogical tree work on

          http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no

          advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on

          how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or

          portrait.

          (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for

          import into any other genealogical application or website.)

          On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid

          >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?

          > I need a free or low cost program.

          > thanks

        • Joann H
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
            Try it with this link    http://www.familyecho.com

            It had a comma after the .com that was most likely causing the problem.  The above should work.

            Blessings,

            JoannH

            I've tried to go to the website you indicated here, nothing comes up, the

            server can't find it.

            ________________________________

            I do all my formal genealogical tree work on

            http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no

            advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on

            how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or

            portrait.

            (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for

            import into any other genealogical application or website.)

            On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:

            > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid

            >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?

            > I need a free or low cost program.

            > thanks

          • Ms Brandy Sacco
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
              I use http://www.family-genealogy.com you can try it for 100 days free. It is
              a low cost program that that has that feature and many more. You can search
              FamilySearach Records and add directly to your tree.

              ________________________________
              I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
              http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
              advertising. At any time you can print the tree and have control on
              how many pages are used, and whether it comes out in landscape or
              portrait.

              (Also you can export the data at any time in several formats for
              import into any other genealogical application or website.)

              On 14 December 2010 20:10, thahalibut <thahalibut@...> wrote:
              > Anyone know what program that makes a descendant family tree like a pyramid
              >that allows you to print it on one 8.5x11 sheet on you home computer?
              > I need a free or low cost program.
              > thanks

            • Barbara D
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
                --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Andy Swarbrick <andyswarbs@...> wrote:

                > I do all my formal genealogical tree work on
                > http://www.familyecho.com, which is totally free and has no
                > advertising.<

                The original writer added a comma immediately after dot com

                Try:

                <http://www.familyecho.com>

                Barbara D. Brill