RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Fulton County Georgia Library on-line

  • Mounts, Michelle
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
      Hi Tara,

      You spelled Gresham two different ways in this email. Can you confirm the spelling?

      Thanks!
      Michelle Mounts

      ________________________________
      Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

      Tara Gandy-Sanford

    • s
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
        is there specific info u r looking for?
        sunny

        Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

        Tara Gandy-Sanford

      • Nancy Heck
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
          I have been following this thread hoping to find someone that has access for
          this library. I am looking for burial or
          funeral information on Margaret Louise "Downer" Sharadin. B. 24 Jun 1903
          Columbus, Ohio, D. 21 Aug 1992,
          Roswell Fulton Ga. Any information anyone could add would be greatly
          appreciated.
          Nancy L Heck

          On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM, s <circa_1948@...> wrote:

          > is there specific info u r looking for?
          > sunny

        • back2rroots
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 17, 2010
            In the ssdi it is spelled Gresham however on different census records it is spelled either Gresham or Greshem. So either way could be correct.

            Thanks

            Tara

            Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

            Tara Gandy-Sanford

            Tara Gandy-Sanford
            Back2rRoots@...
            Genealogist in Training

          • back2rroots
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
              I am trying to see if there is a obit in the newspaper. I would like to know what it says. I am trying to find living relatives, the name of the funeral home that handled the services, a church where the funeral was held any details that would be in an obit.

              Tara

              From: s <circa_1948@...>
              Date: December 15, 2010 4:04:26 PM EST
              To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 27, 2010
                Name: Naamon Gresham
                Date of Birth: Thursday October 25, 1906
                Date of Death: November 1966
                Est. Age at death: 60 years
                Last known residence:
                City: Atlanta
                County: Fulton
                State: Georgia
                ZIP Code: 30315
                Latitude: 33.7015
                Longitude: -84.3816

                Social Security details:
                State of Issue: South Carolina

                --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "tsanford07" <Back2rRoots@...> wrote:

                > Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.
                >
                > Tara Gandy-Sanford

              • back2rroots
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
                  Thank you but I have all that information. I am looking to see if there was an obit in the local newspaper.

                  Tara

                  From: mccgram <mccgram@...>
                  Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Fulton County Georgia Library on-line
                  Date: December 27, 2010 12:27:15 PM EST