Fulton County Georgia Library on-line

  • tsanford07
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2010
      Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

      Tara Gandy-Sanford
    • Mounts, Michelle
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
        Hi Tara,

        You spelled Gresham two different ways in this email. Can you confirm the spelling?

        Thanks!
        Michelle Mounts

        ________________________________
        Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

        Tara Gandy-Sanford

      • s
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
          is there specific info u r looking for?
          sunny

          Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

          Tara Gandy-Sanford

        • Nancy Heck
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
            I have been following this thread hoping to find someone that has access for
            this library. I am looking for burial or
            funeral information on Margaret Louise "Downer" Sharadin. B. 24 Jun 1903
            Columbus, Ohio, D. 21 Aug 1992,
            Roswell Fulton Ga. Any information anyone could add would be greatly
            appreciated.
            Nancy L Heck

            On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM, s <circa_1948@...> wrote:

            > is there specific info u r looking for?
            > sunny

          • back2rroots
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 17, 2010
              In the ssdi it is spelled Gresham however on different census records it is spelled either Gresham or Greshem. So either way could be correct.

              Thanks

              Tara

              Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.

              Tara Gandy-Sanford

              Tara Gandy-Sanford
              Back2rRoots@...
              Genealogist in Training

            • back2rroots
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 18, 2010
                I am trying to see if there is a obit in the newspaper. I would like to know what it says. I am trying to find living relatives, the name of the funeral home that handled the services, a church where the funeral was held any details that would be in an obit.

                Tara

                From: s <circa_1948@...>
                Date: December 15, 2010 4:04:26 PM EST
                To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 27, 2010
                  Name: Naamon Gresham
                  Date of Birth: Thursday October 25, 1906
                  Date of Death: November 1966
                  Est. Age at death: 60 years
                  Last known residence:
                  City: Atlanta
                  County: Fulton
                  State: Georgia
                  ZIP Code: 30315
                  Latitude: 33.7015
                  Longitude: -84.3816

                  Social Security details:
                  State of Issue: South Carolina

                  --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "tsanford07" <Back2rRoots@...> wrote:

                  > Does any one have access to Fulton county library on-line? Do you know if they have news papers archived on-line. If so can someone look to see if there is an obituary for a Naamon Greshem in November 1966. Also if there is anyone who might be researching the Gresham family please let me know and maybe we can compare notes.
                  >
                  > Tara Gandy-Sanford

                • back2rroots
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
                    Thank you but I have all that information. I am looking to see if there was an obit in the local newspaper.

                    Tara

                    From: mccgram <mccgram@...>
                    Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Fulton County Georgia Library on-line
                    Date: December 27, 2010 12:27:15 PM EST