Hannah PAUL

  • timothyfcampbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      Greetings!

      I have hit a brick wall with an ancestor, and would greatly appreciate any assistance.

      Hannah PAUL
      b. Sep 10, 1772 in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
      m. Christian SHANTZ (Jul 11, 1769-Apr 7, 1857) 1791 in Pennsylvania
      d. Jul 10, 1845 in Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada

      7 of 10 children reported to have been born in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (one simply noted as "Pennsylvania" and 2 born in Ontario).

      This was a Mennonite family who took part in the Pennsylvania to Ontario migration in 1810.

      However, PAUL is not a common Mennonite name, and little else is known about Hannah.