Family Tree Maker 2011

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      I live in Norwalk, California and I would like to find any groups or clubs that
      have regular meetings in regards to ANCESTRY....! My plan is to purchase Family
      Tree Maker 2011 to install in a new computer, I would like my new computer to be
      dedicated to this program only and to begin filling in my Ancestry...! I have
      been a subscriber to Ancestry.com for two years and have found a lot of
      information, now I want to build my own library useing FTM...! I have a lot of
      trouble understanding the books and the search's and not very good with the
      computer, I feel if I could become a member of a local club that had regular
      meetings that I would be able to ask questions and be a lot more precise in my
      findings and the building of my Famly Records............I have three Surnames
      that are close to me that I will be building on....They are:
      RONCZYK---my Father
      KABA......my My Mother
      GOSNELL...my Sister
      If anyone knows of such a club in the Los Angeles or Long Beach area, PLEASE let
      me know....
      Thank you
      Ed Ronczyk