Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: brick wall, boris and catherine LASCO

  • greeneyes08829@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
      Thank u so much. These are all my grandfathers family. I had the pleasure of knowing all of them except for boris sr. The e older children were crossed out om the 1920 census as they were married. I even have many pictures lefr to me by my grandmotherm you have knocked my brick wall down my brick wall. Thanks so much again. Jean