looking for my mums friend jenny pinnock

  • helenmontgomery745@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      hello i am looking for nay information on my mums friend jenny pinnock she gre up in teh riply area nr surrey england ,she would be in her mid to late60's now.
      she was te daughter f elsie
      jenny married robert mcfadyean and they ad three children sarah andrew and kirsty
      they moved to scotland and mum adn jenny lost touch any info would be wonderful although a long shot i know
      thanks