jehu and arcada stockley/delaware

  • mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      they are my 6ggrandparnets they had a daughter elizabeth hill who married david gray marsh who is my 5 ggrandparnets jehu and arcada was born abt 1774 or 1776 in delaware or md i have hit a brick wall with the hill family history and the stockley family history i have plenty on the marsh family i hope someone can help me out with this thank you in advance mary e