[Genealogy Research Club] Kansas Death certificate and obituary

  • Paula Rubar - Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Barbara,

      Could you please do a lookup on a death record for me? I was told that my relative died in wichita falls texas, yet I contacted the vital records there and they had no record. I know that they also lived in Kansas, and I an thinking that the person who gave me the information was mistaken, and that it may be in Wichita Kansas. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Paula