Hello

  • Emily Palmer
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 28, 2010
      Hello,
      My name is Emily and I recently joined this group.. I was wondering if anyone had and information on a Peter Dudek of the Detroit Michigan area. He is my Great Uncle and I'm currently working on a family tree as a gift for my mother.

      Thanks
      EMily
    • Peakcat@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 5, 2010
        Emily:

        I do not have any information on a Peter Dudek but can you tell the group
        what you might know about him or what research you have done regarding his
        family so we might be able to help you in some way?

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)