Re: [Brickwall] Kansas Death Records and obituaries

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hi and thanks for helping me! Yes, she was born and died on the same day.
      (Sad.)  I have found her on several census on Ancestry.com.  I have not been
      able to find her on any death certificates, obits, or newspaper articles about
      her death (on Ancestry.com).  I have searched on the internet and nothing, but I
      am not an internet expert and I am sure she is out there, but I can't find her.
      : (   There are newspaper bank websites I bet I could find her on, but I don't
      have memeberships to them.

      I wish I had access to Heritage Quest, but the libraries here don't have access.
      :(

      I wish I could access Kansas databases, but so far I have not found any that are
      online that are accessable.

      I have looked on findagrave.com but she is not on there either.

      Any more ideas? LOL

      Thanks for your help and please let me know if you can think of anything!

      Jenni : )