Bader, Ida/Ita Max

  • Barb Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      I'd like to find out any information I can about; Ida/Ita, and Max Bader.

      Ida/Ita Bader, I don't have her maiden name, was born 1871 in Kuldiga,
      Latvia and most likely was killed in the Holcoust 1941 in Liepaja, Latvia.

      I have no birthdate or death date on Max Bader. All I know is he was
      probably born in Lativa and married Ida/Ita.

      Any information will be appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Barb Chandler