Rough Riders and the Spanish American War

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Hi-  is there anyone out there who has researched the Rough Riders and the
      Spanish American War ?  Does anyone have an ancestor who was in the Spanish
      American War?  I have an ancestor who fought with Teddy Roosevelt and was
      wounded on San Juan Hill.  I am looking for more info than what I have been able
      to find on the internet.  Does anyone know of someone who is an expert on the
      Rough Riders and this war?

      Thanks so much!
      Jenni