Ancestors in Arkansas and Oak Grove, Louisiana

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
      Hi!    I am researching my ancestor surnames in the following counties of Drew
      Co., Arkansas, Phillips Co., Arkansas, Desha County, Arkansas and surrounding
      counties:  (also Franklin Co., Arkansas)-   surnames BERRY, ROGERS/RODGERS,
      JACKSON, ELLIS, HOSKINS, ROPER, WILLIS, SPURLOCK, WILLIAMS.

      My surnames I am researching are also are in West Carrol Parish, Lousiana in the
      town of Oak Grove, Louisiana.

      Thanks!  Jenni

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010