Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Family name of Caskey

  • Janice Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
      He was born in Ohio. His father. Was born in Maryland. Mother. Indiana. I found a little on him on the 1880 census. But I can't find out who his parents names. Any help. Is appreciated

      Janice miller

      On Oct 18, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Mary Stewart <mary.stewart52@...> wrote:

      > Hi! Do you know what state he was born in?
      > Thanx!
      > Mary

    • mg
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2010
        COuld it be related to McCLoskey?  Lots of Irish modified their names or it was
        done for them...mg

        He was born in Ohio. His father. Was born in Maryland. Mother. Indiana. I found
        a little on him on the 1880 census. But I can't find out who his parents names.
        Any help. Is appreciated

        Janice miller

      • Janice Caskey Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2010
          I think I heard someone mention some of the Caskeys came from Scotland and the spelling was different so yes could by McCloskey.......... Would love to find Ambrose's parents info....will check out that name.......thank you..for all help........j

          From: Janice Miller <jgcm03@...>