Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Pietzkendorf West Preussen/ West Prussia

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
      Hi Tammy

      I am not certain where Olpe might be or have been. My area of
      concentration is in West Prussia in the area between Marienburg- Danzig-
      Elbing. You might check the maps & documents on ManyRoads for materials
      that align with your search; also you might consider checking our links
      pages for further clues.

      http://many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/
      http://many-roads.com/link-directory/
      --

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
      knowledge."
      Steven Hawking

      From: mark_f_rabideau <genealogy@...>
      Prussia
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 8:22 AM

      Hello all- Hallo in die Runde

      Wenn Sie sich ein bischen darueber Intressieren, heir ist etwas
      Informationen von Pietzkendorf (Kreis Grosses Werder- Kreis Marienburg,
      West Preussen). Hoffentlich werde ich mehr spaeter finden und schreiben.

      If you have interest in the area around Pietzkendorf (County of Grosses
      Werder, County of Marienburg West Prussia), I have published materials
      available. I intend to publish more as I find additional information
      from the area.

      Hier ist das Link/ Here is the link:
      http://many-roads.com/2009/12/03/pietzkendorf/

      mfg