Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Pietzkendorf West Preussen/ West Prussia

  • Tammy Woommavovah
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
      Just curious, do you have anything on the Olpe, Germany area? ranging from 1700-1860. Thank you for your time.
      Tammy

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
        Hi Tammy

        I am not certain where Olpe might be or have been. My area of
        concentration is in West Prussia in the area between Marienburg- Danzig-
        Elbing. You might check the maps & documents on ManyRoads for materials
        that align with your search; also you might consider checking our links
        pages for further clues.

        http://many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/
        http://many-roads.com/link-directory/
        --

        Pax Vobiscum,
        ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

        Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
        Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
        member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
        Society
        “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
        knowledge."
        Steven Hawking