Pietzkendorf West Preussen/ West Prussia

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hello all- Hallo in die Runde

      Wenn Sie sich ein bischen darueber Intressieren, heir ist etwas Informationen von Pietzkendorf (Kreis Grosses Werder- Kreis Marienburg, West Preussen). Hoffentlich werde ich mehr spaeter finden und schreiben.

      If you have interest in the area around Pietzkendorf (County of Grosses Werder, County of Marienburg West Prussia), I have published materials available. I intend to publish more as I find additional information from the area.

      Hier ist das Link/ Here is the link:
      http://many-roads.com/2009/12/03/pietzkendorf/

      mfg
      ...mark
    • Tammy Woommavovah
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
        Just curious, do you have anything on the Olpe, Germany area? ranging from 1700-1860. Thank you for your time.
        Tammy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
          Hi Tammy

          I am not certain where Olpe might be or have been. My area of
          concentration is in West Prussia in the area between Marienburg- Danzig-
          Elbing. You might check the maps & documents on ManyRoads for materials
          that align with your search; also you might consider checking our links
          pages for further clues.

          http://many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/
          http://many-roads.com/link-directory/
          --

          Pax Vobiscum,
          ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
          Society
          “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
          knowledge."
          Steven Hawking