Penny/Cobban Ancestors

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi all

      I am Raymond Watson, I have a web site at Tribal Pages and am looking for any information on the following surnames.
      Watson from the West Midlands before 1945
      Cobban fron Aberdeenshire before 1886
      Penny from Aberdeenshire before 1690
      Cardno from Aberdeenshire before 1640

      If anyone has any information on the above I would be most grateful if you would e-mail me with your findings.

      Regards
      Ray