Golightly in Missouri

  • Lisa T
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      I am looking for family by the surname of Golightly. Mostly in Charleston, Mississippi Co., MO. This would be a stepfamily related to my paternal grandmother. I have some census records and word of mouth.
    • Stacey Olsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
        I found this on www.findagrave.com for that name in the area that you
        specified - hopefully this will help you!

        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSfn=&GSmn=&GSln=Golightly&GSby=&GSbyrel=in&GSdy=&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=4&GSst=26&GScnty=1463&GSgrid=&df=all&GSob=n