I trace your ancestors and descendants in Norway !

  • slektsforum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      Dear friends.
      After over 25 years experience with genealogy of both my own family and commissions from all over Norway, I like to forward to assist you who do not live in Norway, but has relatives from Norway. I find both ancestors and descendant. If this sounds interesting to you please contact me by e-mail for appointment or send me a letter.

      Sincerely,

      Jan Frode Johansen

      E-mail: jafjohan@...

      Address: Hoyland, N-4520 SOR-AUDNEDAL, NORWAY