Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Marriage Records

  • Lora Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2010
      Thank you everyone for your help with trying to find marriage records for my
      grandparents. The info I gave was all I know. I don't know what year they
      were married. I THINK it was between 1918 and 1919 but I am not sure.
      There are some strange things that I have uncovered and I am not even sure
      they were married at all. I will look into the sites that everyone
      suggested. Thanks again, I appreciate it very much

      On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:55 PM, <Peakcat@...> wrote:

      > Lora:
      >
      > You don't indicate what year your grandparents may have been married but
      > one of the really good sites that is also free is ItalianGen.org. Their
      > records go to 1936 or 1937. You can also try Stevemorse.org which is also
      > free.
      > If you go into either grooms or brides (need maiden name) and find it,
      > ItalianGen provides a form that you can fill out and request the records,
      > unfortunately the records will cost you, that is not free.
      >
      > Good luck and good hunting.
      >
      > Ina Getzoff
      > _Peakcat@... <_Peakcat%40aol.com>_ (mailto:Peakcat@...<Peakcat%40aol.com>)

      Lora