Marriage Records

  • Barb Chandler
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
      Lori, check with Stark County Library they have very good resources at;
      http://www.starklibrary.org/genealogy

      I've found quite a few marriage records at Genealogy Trails.

      Barb

      --
      Traveling Through the Generations
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~barbc46/<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/%7Ebarbc46/>

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
        Lora:

        You don't indicate what year your grandparents may have been married but
        one of the really good sites that is also free is ItalianGen.org. Their
        records go to 1936 or 1937. You can also try Stevemorse.org which is also free.
        If you go into either grooms or brides (need maiden name) and find it,
        ItalianGen provides a form that you can fill out and request the records,
        unfortunately the records will cost you, that is not free.

        Good luck and good hunting.

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)

      • Lora Hall
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2010
          Thank you everyone for your help with trying to find marriage records for my
          grandparents. The info I gave was all I know. I don't know what year they
          were married. I THINK it was between 1918 and 1919 but I am not sure.
          There are some strange things that I have uncovered and I am not even sure
          they were married at all. I will look into the sites that everyone
          suggested. Thanks again, I appreciate it very much

          On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:55 PM, <Peakcat@...> wrote:

          > Lora:
          >
          > You don't indicate what year your grandparents may have been married but
          > one of the really good sites that is also free is ItalianGen.org. Their
          > records go to 1936 or 1937. You can also try Stevemorse.org which is also
          > free.
          > If you go into either grooms or brides (need maiden name) and find it,
          > ItalianGen provides a form that you can fill out and request the records,
          > unfortunately the records will cost you, that is not free.
          >
          > Good luck and good hunting.
          >
          > Ina Getzoff
          > _Peakcat@... <_Peakcat%40aol.com>_ (mailto:Peakcat@...<Peakcat%40aol.com>)

          Lora