Anyone in Winona Co., Minnesota willing to do a some research?

  • mdeweygardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      I'm looking for a photo of an ancestor named Duley Elma McCune, and will compensate you for your time...within reason :)

      Mainly, I expect that if a photo exists in Winona Co., it will probably somehow be related to Duley's marriage in June 1872 to Thomas Veltum, maybe in the newspaper archives. I have in the past emailed the historical society of Winona Co., but nothing yet.

      Other details about her to help:
      b. 1854 in Rolling Prairie, Wisconsin
      m. to Thomas Veltum June 1872 in Winona, Minnesota
      resided from before 1880 to after 1910 in St. James, Watonwan County, Minnesota (where Thomas was mayor and president of the First National Bank of St. James)
      d. 7 Feb 1917 in Orland, California but interred in St. James.

      I have plenty of other info on Duley...just no photo. She is the only direct ancestor of that generation (in my tree) of whom I lack a photo!

      Email me off board if you can help! mdeweygardner@...
      THANKS!