FTM10

  • HelenS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      I have an old version of FTM(2007) and recently purchased FTM10, which I have not installed. I need to split out some of the families into their own tree (I kept adding in-laws and new limbs) and now I would like to split into more trees. It is cumbersome now and my brain would like it more concise.
      Do I need to reenter all the information, or is there a way to have FTM do it for me. Would the information be in the original tree and the new Family Tree? Or would it remove it from the original Tree and install it in the New Family Tree? OR would I lose all of it?
      I don't want to do anything to lose information. I would really appreciate your insight and help on this before I make a BAD mistake.