Looking for the David S. Hendrix/Hendricks family (1821-1857)

  • Tom Hendricks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
      Looking for others working on the Hendrix/Hendricks family.

      David S Hendricks B:12 Jun 1821
      Jackson, Alabama, USA
      D: 19 May 1857
      Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co., WI

      David died in a log Jam on the Chippewa River Dam in Wisconsin. I want to know who his parents were, they were from New York, beyond that I know nothing. Any ideas folks?

      I have specifics below for his mimmediate family.

      Wife Malinda Howard they had:
      Mary Elizabeth Hendrix
      Lucinda Catherine Hendrix
      William Elias Hendricks
      Daniel Hendricks
      John Howard Hendricks
      Henry E. Hendricks

      Tom Hendricks
      thendricks.owm@...

      Have a Marvelous Day!

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        can't help you but do you know the beautiful song about the log jam on the
        Chippewa? It starts Mary was a maiden...mg