anyone have Bard family members in Wisconsin between 1860-1880?

  • vickivinyl@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      I'm looking for a dead end great grandfather, Carl David Bard, 1862-1921. Family history says he was born and later orphaned in Wisconsin; went to live with an uncle; ran away as a young teenager, and ended up in Texas, where he married my great grandmother, Nancy Obedience Wilkins. Does that ring any bells for anyone?

      Cindy Allen
    • Erick Hoeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
        Hello Cindy, I went to http://pilot.familysearch.org there is carroll bard wis.
        carol d bard b. 1862/63- nancy o.bedience (wilkins) chld. ethel bard, stella l
        bard, ernest f bard in 1875 listed carl bard from lomira,dodge,wis. in 1910
        lived in houston,harris,tx. 1920 harris,tx. have you tried findagrave.com hope
        this might help.. ok EH