Looking for German site in English for surname Zeininger

  • Mama Dukes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 5:48 AM
      I'm looking to find a genealogy site in germany for my family history. My third great great father came here from Germany in 1867 on the Normania and his name was Zeininger. I would love to find articles or pictures and stuff along this line on the family to add to my book. Thanks
    • Melva Maguire
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 4:02 PM
        Have you tried either Prussian rootsweb or German rootsweb - there are always people willing to help if they can.

        I'm looking to find a genealogy site in germany for my family history. My third great great father came here from Germany in 1867 on the Normania and his name was Zeininger. I would love to find articles or pictures and stuff along this line on the family to add to my book. Thanks

      • Pamela Curry
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 4:24 PM
          no but thanks im gonna look into that.