My blog.

  • innesw97
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      I'm in the process of making big changes to my blog on the family of william Innes and his two wives; Margaret Grant and Margaret Shaw at Craighead Farm in Glenlivet, Banff, Scotland.

      I'm still working on my Windows Live blog so for your convenience please click on the following link which will take you to my blogspot blog.
      http://josephsgenealogy.blogspot.com

      Don't forget that if you have any comments you are cordially invited to write them at the end of the blog.

      Thanks again

      William in Montreal