Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Big Brick Wall

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
      Hi Robbin

      Have you looked here: http://www.mdgenweb.org/

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      “May you have the hindsight to know where you've been; the foresight to
      know where you are going; and the insight to know when you have gone too
      far.”
      -Irish Blessing

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
        Robin, you aren't going to find birth or death certificates for the 1600s.
        Your best bet is to check wills, estates and land records. Church records
        are also another possibility.