Revolutionary Mysteries

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      Hello all,

      I have a set of mysteries that I could use help resolving. Rather than writing the details here I have them posted at:

      http://many-roads.com/2010/07/23/john-hall-revolutionary-mysteries/

      Basically I have a Mr. John Hall and some letters to Mr. John Hall. I do not know if all or any of the John Halls are the same. If anyone is interested or researching the same family perhaps you might have some ideas.

      Here's what I have on my John Hall:

      The genealogy I have for John Hall and Mary Magdelene Smith is:

      John Hall

      * b:1732 Chester, Pa.
      * d:1794 Bedford, Va.
      * m:1759 Bedford, Va.