Re: [Genealogy Research Club] help inquiry

  • JANIE JOHNSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2010
      Hi

      I looked at findagrave dot com and found the following. I have no idea if
      anything to do with who you are hunting.

      Birth:  1937
      Death:  Mar. 19, 2010

      James Patrick Burke, 73, of Essex, died March 19, 2010. He was the husband of
      the late Eydie (Senesac) Burke and beloved son of the late John and Sara
      (Faherty) Burke. He was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force. He was a long time
      employee of General Electric. He is survived by his sons, William Burke of
      Wenham and Sean Burke of Buffalo, N.Y., one brother, Jack Burke of Holbrook; two
      sisters, Catherine Phillips of Hull and Mary Gallagher of Haverhill; five
      grandchildren; one great-grandchild; many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased
      by one son, Jamie Burke; one daughter, Shannon Burke; and his sister, Pat
      OConnell. His funeral will be held Tuesday, March 23, at noon, at the Nickerson
      Bourne Funeral Home, 40 MacArthur Blvd., Bourne. Calling hours will be held
      prior to the service, from 10 a.m. to noon. Burial with Military Honors to
      follow at 12:45 p.m., at the MA National Cemetery.

      Published in The Patriot Ledger on 3/22/2010

      Burial:
      Massachusetts National Cemetery
      Bourne
      Barnstable County