Catherine Reese b March 24, 1845 in maybe Snyder / Union County Pa.

  • r_c_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      I have really hit a stone wall with this great great grandmother. Her birth info is kinda shaky at best as it comes from various census's and from her gravestone. One of her younger sons / grandsons provided the info but not sure of accuracy. Her gravestone state she was born in Snyder County Pa. Snyder did not come about till after her birth from what I hear. Her obituary (info provided by same son / grandson) state that she went from Pa to Franklin County Indiana when she was 16/17 in about 1860 - 1865 with her 'foster parents', it does not give their name. She met and married a Jacob Mathias (Fluri) Flury in Franklin County. Her obit goes on to say they stayed there in Franklin County till after their first child was born in 1865. I have found what may be her family but in Adams County not in Snyder or Unioun. The only real hint is that from several censusd returns it appears she did have an older brother named Jonathon who lived with Catherine anf her family when they were in Cass County Michigan. Any information or hel will be very greatfully accepted.

      Thank you

      Bob