Re: [Genealogy Research Club] [Brickwall]: William (Wilhelm) HENSS and Katharine (Catharina) KAEMMER

  • Stacey Olsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2010
      The link below does not have the 2 you are looking for, but the name does
      not seem like it would be that common, so maybe these are some descendants
      of the 2 you are looking for.

      Good luck!

      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSfn=&GSmn=&GSln=Kaemmer+&GSby=&GSbyrel=in&GSdy=&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=0&GSst=0&GSgrid=&GSob=n