Re: [Genealogy Research Club] [Brickwall]: William (Wilhelm) HENSS and Katharine (Catharina) KAEMMER

  • Tammy Woommavovah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
      Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but all I found.
      http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=recordResults&searchType=exact&surname=henss&spouse.surname=kammer

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2010
        The link below does not have the 2 you are looking for, but the name does
        not seem like it would be that common, so maybe these are some descendants
        of the 2 you are looking for.

        Good luck!

        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSfn=&GSmn=&GSln=Kaemmer+&GSby=&GSbyrel=in&GSdy=&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=0&GSst=0&GSgrid=&GSob=n