Intro myself

  • Deanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      I just wanted to introduce myself. I have done genealogy research off and on for quite a few years, and with some help through the years from family as well. I have my family tree listed on Ancestry.com. I am researching the family names of Kallman(Sweden), Loosemore(Wales), Medlin(?), Waldmann(Germany). These are the main ones and there are plenty more off shoots. If anyone has these names in their family tree, please contact me and we can compare notes.

      Thanks,
      Deanna (ne Kallman) Medlin